Tibetan mala Guru beads.
A selection of Tibetan mala Guru beads.
The Guru beads are mainly handmade in Nepal by Tibetan artisans.
With those Guru beads, you can get an incomplete Buddhist rosary, customize your old Mala, or even create
a unique Mala from the beads of your choice.
You will find here Guru Beads of various size & materials,
that can fit any type of Tibetan Mala:
- Wood Guru beads.
- Metal Guru beads.
- Precious stones Guru beads.
- Conch Guru beads.
- Mother of Pearl Guru beads.
- Bone Guru beads.
- Big pearl of head for mala - Decor dragon (silver and copper). 59,99 €
- Tibetan mala guru bead. 14,99 €
- Head ball for Tibetan mala in true polished lotus seed. 5,99 €
- Head bead for Tibetan mala sunstone "Sunstone". 5,99 €
- Head ball for Tibetan mala in mother-of-pearl. 12,00 €
- Head bead for Tibetan mala - In fossil conch "From Nagaland". 14,99 €
- Head bead for Tibetan mala - Buddha seed / Bodhi seed. 15,00 €
- Head bead for Tibetan mala - black wood. 1,99 €
- Head bead for Tibetan mala - brown wood. 2,99 €
- Big head pearls for mala - in conch 16,99 €
- Tibetan mala head balls in white or black yak bone. 12,00 €
- Head ball for Tibetan mala bone "ivory aspect". 12,00 €
- Head ball for Tibetan mala - Burma jade. 12,99 €
- Tibetan mala head ball in jade colored glass. 7,99 €
- Tibetan Mala bead in bronze in the shape of human skull smiling Citipati. 17,50 €