Kubera (Vaisravana / Jambhala).
The amulets of Kubera (Vaisravana / Jambhala).
Kubera is in the Hindu tradition the Lord of wealth and the King of Yaksha,
but he is also a Lokapala protector of the world.
Kubera is also revered both by Buddhists and Jain.
Kubera is often pictured as a plump dwarf, holding a fruit
(lemon or pomegeranate) in one hand
and on the other a jewels spitting moongoose.
It is often that Kubera is associated with Goddess Lakshmi and
Lord GaneshTrinity of the wealth Gods.
To wear an amulet of Kubera is clearly
one of the best choice possible to attract wealth.
- Ritual spoon of offerings - Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. 39,99 €
- Tsa Tsa of Dzambhalla - Attracts wealth. 14,99 €
- Ancient Tibetan statue of Dzambhalla. 125,00 €
- Tsa Tsa Amulets in Mendroup - Guru Rinpoche, Buddha, Medicine Buddha and White Tara from 29,99 €
- Precious Tibetan amulet Tsa Tsa of Dzambhalla in mendroup. from 45,00 €
- Mantra Amulet of the Fortune Buddha Dzambhala 14,99 €
- Wealth magic banknote of Kubera - 1000 roupies. 14,99 €
- Magical magnet of the riches of the Most Venerable Phra Maha Kananamtham Panyathiwat. 65,00 €
Jambhala (Kubéra) statue
29,99 €24,99 € SALE
- Phong Puthakoon sacred powder - Wat Luang Phor Pak Deng 14,99 €
- Sacred Tibetan pills of the makeshift Buddha Dzambhalla. 29,99 €
- Wealth Buddha magic pills - Dzambhalla rilbu 35,00 €
- Great Yantra of Jambhalla / Kubera (Tibetan Buddha of fortune). 19,99 €
Great Tibetan Fortune Talisman - Jambhala and Ganesh
35,00 €29,00 € SALE
- Yantra Amulet of the Tibetan Fortune Buddha Dzambhala from 14,99 €
- Tokchag amulet of Jambhalla (fortune deity). 45,00 €
- Yellow Jambhalla Mantra Amulet - Buddha of Fortune 9,99 €
- Mae Guan Yin Theprajao Amulet / Chae Singha Heng Maha Heng - Wat Hua Lampong 65,00 €