Kubera (Vaisravana / Jambhala).
The amulets of Kubera (Vaisravana / Jambhala).
Kubera is in the Hindu tradition the Lord of wealth and the King of Yaksha,
but he is also a Lokapala protector of the world.
Kubera is also revered both by Buddhists and Jain.
Kubera is often pictured as a plump dwarf, holding a fruit
(lemon or pomegeranate) in one hand
and on the other a jewels spitting moongoose.
It is often that Kubera is associated with Goddess Lakshmi and
Lord GaneshTrinity of the wealth Gods.
To wear an amulet of Kubera is clearly
one of the best choice possible to attract wealth.
- Fortune Dzambhala Mantra Amulet of the Buddha. 14,99€
- Ritual spoon of offerings - Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. 39,99€
- Wealth magic banknote of Kubera - 1000 roupies. 17,99€
- Tsa Tsa of Dzambhalla - Attracts wealth. 14,99€
Chinese Amulet of Guan Yin and Kubéra.
- Ancient Tibetan statue of Dzambhalla. 125,00€
- Tsa Tsa amulets in mendroup - Guru Rinpoche, Buddha, Medicine Buddha and White Tara. from 29,99€
- Precious Tibetan amulet Tsa Tsa of Dzambhalla in mendroup. from 45,00€
- Magical magnet of the riches of the Most Venerable Phra Maha Kananamtham Panyathiwat. 65,00€
- Phong Puthakoon sacred powder - Wat Luang Phor Pak Deng 14,99€
- Tibetan sacred pill of the Buddha of riches - Dzambhalla rilbu 35,00€
- Great Yantra of Jambhalla / Kubera (Tibetan Buddha of fortune). 19,99€
- Yantra Amulet of the Tibetan Fortune Buddha Dzambhala from 14,99€
- Tokchag amulet of Jambhalla (fortune deity). 45,00€
- Yellow Jambhalla Mantra Amulet - Buddha of Fortune 9,99€
- Mae Guan Yin Theprajao Amulet / Chae Singha Heng Maha Heng - Wat Hua Lampong 65,00€