The Buddha Kshitigarbha (Chinese: Dizang, Tibetan: Sa-Ee Nyingpo),
is the Boddhisattva who took the vow not to attain enlightenment
before hell is empty.
He is represented most often with his hand
a Jewels that fulfills the wishes and in the right a cane
which is used to force the door of the underworld
to go there to teach the Dharma.
The amulets of Buddha Kshitigarbha are quite rare.
This Buddha is traditionally the protector
of pregnant women, childrens and travelers,
it protects against natural disasters and prolongs life.
By the nature of its action, it is also a Buddha
(firefighters, first aiders, doctors ...).
Exceptional Buddhist rosary of Ksitigarbha Buddha in natural fluorescent stone.
- Amulet of Buddha Ksitigarbha - Temple of Baisui Gong (temple of longevity). 22,50€
- Amulets of Green Tara, Avalokiteshvara and Kshitigarbha - Wat Boman Khunaram. 14,99€
- Buddha Kshitigarbha mantra amulet (Buddha of the Underworld). from 19,99€
- Lotus Buddha carved from a pebble in fluorescent Chinese sacred stone Ye Ming Zhu. 69,99€
- Thai amulet of Buddha Phra Nang Phaya in fluorescent Chinese sacred stone Ye Ming Zhu. 69,99€
- Lotus pendant with fluorescent Chinese blue Ye Ming Zhu stone bead. 22,50€
- Natural fluorescent stone Buddhist wrist rosary / bracelet - blue color. 45,00€
- Natural fluorescent stone Buddhist wrist rosary / bracelet - green color. 39,99€
- Ye Ming Zhu (Thai: Hin Ruang Sen) fluorescent stone pendant - green or bluish color. 17,50€
- Ye Ming Zhu fluorescent stone beads (Thai: Hin Ruang Sen). 3,75€
- Ye Ming Zhu - Guan Yin fluorescent sacred stone pendant. 64,99€
- Hin Ruang Sen (Ye ming Zhu) fluorescent stone ball. 95,00€
- Blessed Protector Bracelet - Wat Leng Nayee. from 3,99€
- Look Geow Ball Amulet of Ksitigharba Buddha blessed by Bikhunni Phra Ajarn Yaï Khongsen 11,50€
- Chinese Amulet of Ksitigarbha - Wat Leng Nayee. 24,99€
- Chinese Fortune Note of Buddha Ksitigarbha - 1000 dollars from the Bank of Hell! 6,99€