The amulets of Jatukam Rammathep owe their name to the legend
of 2 princes of the kingdom of Srivijaya who are the guardians
Relics from Buddha to Wat Mahatat (Nakhon Sri Thammarat)
but this deity is at the base
a slightly wrathful aspect of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara.
The first known series of these amulets dates from 1987
and was blessed by Ajarn Khunpan, but it's only from 2006
that their popularity has become important and has become
a real fashion phenomenon from 2007 to 2009.
These amulets are considered very powerful protections
and as talismans attracting wealth and luck.
- Large Jatukham Rammathep Amulet - Venerable Phra Aramluang. 25,00 €
- Large multicolor Jatukham Rammathep amulet. 17,50 €
- Large tricolor Jatukham Rammathep and Luang Phor Thuat amulet. 19,99 €
- Multicolored Jatukham Rammathep Amulet. 17,50 €
- Large amulet Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta. 27,50 €
- Large amulet Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta. 19,99 €
- Jatukham Rammathep silver color amulet - Wat Nong Bua. 19,99 €
- Large Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta amulet - Wat Hua Lampong. 19,99 €
- Large amulet Jatukham Rammathep. 29,99 €
- Beautiful amulet Jatukham Rammathep - Wat Ko Lanta 24,99 €
- Amulet Jatukham Rammathep - Brahma 19,99 €