The amulets of Bhairava (Phra Pirab / Mahakala).
The amulets of Bhairava.
(Thai : Phra Pirab, Tibetan: Mahakala).
Bhairava (also called Bhairo, Bhairon or Bhairadya) is a wrathful deity worshipped both by Hindu and Buddhists. it is a monstrous form of Shiva, depicted holding the fifth head of Brahma in his hands.
In Tantric Buddhism, Bhairava (under its various forms such as Mahakala, heruka, Yamantaka and Vajrabhairava) is a fierce Dharmapala protector.
He is known to tranform anger and hate into comprehension.
Amulets of Bhairava are very powerful protections,
they can protect from accidents, weapons, black magic,
ghosts or any illness.
To learn more about Bhairava, please click here.
- Yantra Amulet of Yamantaka (Vajrabhairava). 18,99€
- Red Mahakala mantra (Gompo Chadrukpa) Tibetan amulet. 19,50€
- Tibetan Amulet Black Mahakala Mantra - Powerful protection. 22,50€
- Tibetan Tsa Tsa amulet of Mahakala. 45,00€
- Tibetan Tsa Tsa amulet of Mahakala. 17,50€
- Sacred Tibetan Rakta powder (for offerings to Dharma protectors). 19,99€
- Citipati skull Tibetan pendant in labradorite and copper. 75,00€
- Big Yantra amulet of black Mahakala - His Holiness Sakya Trizin. 34,99€
- Precious Tibetan amulet Tsa Tsa Mahakala in mendroup. 59,99€
- Tibetan Amulet Yantra of Chakrasamvara. 16,99€
- Tibetan shamanic pendant - Yak tooth. 14,99€
- Ga'au Tibetan reliquary of Mahakala. 34,99€
- Black Mahakala Yantra Amulet by His Holiness the Karmapa. 39,99€
- Amulet mask of Phra Pirab - Venerable Ajarn Noy. 35,00€
- Gold color Tsa Tsa Tibetan amulet of white Mahakala. 24,99€
- Tibetan Amulet Thogchag - Mahakala pendant. 19,99€
- Black Mahakala Tibetan Yantra Amulet - Powerful magical protection. 16,99€
- Mantra Amulet of Black Mahakala - Temple of Bhutan. 17,99€