The amulets of Bhairava (Phra Pirab / Mahakala).
The amulets of Bhairava.
(Thai : Phra Pirab, Tibetan: Mahakala).
Bhairava (also called Bhairo, Bhairon or Bhairadya) is a wrathful deity worshipped both by Hindu and Buddhists. it is a monstrous form of Shiva, depicted holding the fifth head of Brahma in his hands.
In Tantric Buddhism, Bhairava (under its various forms such as Mahakala, heruka, Yamantaka and Vajrabhairava) is a fierce Dharmapala protector.
He is known to tranform anger and hate into comprehension.
Amulets of Bhairava are very powerful protections,
they can protect from accidents, weapons, black magic,
ghosts or any illness.
To learn more about Bhairava, please click here.
- Mantra Amulet of Mahakala Black - Powerful protection. 17,99 €
- Precious Tibetan amulet Tsa Tsa Mahakala in mendroup. 59,99 €
- Tibetan Amulet Yantra of Chakrasamvara. 16,99 €
- Blessed shamanic pendant - Yak tooth. 14,99 €
- Yantra Amulet of Yamantaka (Vajrabhairava). 16,99 €
Yantra XXXL Talisman of Green Tara or White Mahakala - Protection for home.
45,00 €39,99 € SALE
- Tibetan Ga'au Reliquary of Mahakala 34,99 €
- Amulet Yantra by His Holiness Karmapa 39,99 €
- Amulet mask of Phra Pirab - Venerable Ajarn Noy. 35,00 €
- Phra Pirab's great amulet mask - Venerable Ajarn Kae. 39,99 €
- Gold color Tsa Tsa Tibetan amulet of white Mahakala. 24,99 €
- Large Mask of Mahakala Fluorescent Stone Hin Ruang Sen 95,00 €
- Tibetan Amulet Thogchag - Mahakala pendant. 19,99 €
- Black Mahakala Yantra Amulet - Powerful Protection 14,99 €
- Yantra Amulet of Mahakala white - Fortune and fulfill the wishes 14,99 €
- Mantra Amulet of Black Mahakala - Temple of Bhutan. 17,99 €